Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

In my travels and adventures around the interwebs I often find things that just really defy description because they are so amazing and huge and fabulous. This is one of them:  Love letters. This lovely lovely young woman has started a movement to write love letters to strangers around the world. What an amazing way to change someone's day, someone's life, someone's attitude... and the impact of that could be really huge... HUGE!!! 



I personally am always looking for ways I can show love... I am currently single and do not have children so it's easy to get caught up in my own stuff and just bury myself under my projects at home. So, this looked like an opportunity to me. I already make presents for people I care about.... that's one way I express love... but a small act like a love letter... this is really huge. I encourage everyone to read her message. She's really an incredible person for even wanting to share herself with the world in such a way. But to organize a movement... wow! I am really impressed. 

1 comment: