Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My own advice...

A friend of mine told me that after reading my blog, he thought I should take my own advice. Sometimes we can't see that our own wisdom can solve our problems, we seek and scratch our heads, trying to complicate our situation... and forgetting that we already know the answer. We already have the solution sitting right in front of us. Either we choose to overlook it because it just seems ... well, too easy maybe or maybe it's too hard, or maybe it makes you too vulnerable. Or maybe it's because we just don't trust our own intuition.


The last few weeks have been an exercise in following my feelings instead of listening to the almighty brain. Your heart knows, your spirit is wise, too, don't discount what they're telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment