Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Easy come...

In Kabbalah, we learn that anything worth having must be earned. If you are given something or a reward comes easy, you don't truly value it. 

Yehuda Berg wrote in his blog, " One of the greatest tricks the Opponent plays on us is tricking us into thinking we want everything for free. On the contrary, lasting satisfaction doesn’t come from the result. It comes from overcoming a challenge and earning an accomplishment.

"No one wants a gold medal if they didn’t compete and win against the best.

"Nothing of value comes to us on a silver platter. When we overcome and change, we earn, and with that we experience the Heavenly energy of the Light!"


The last several weeks have been a sincere struggle and an uphill climb. I've been working to keep it slow and steady, to put one foot in front of the other, to breathe in and out, to trust in myself, to trust in the Light, and to trust the process.... It's taken all of my energy, including the energy I've usually got to write in my journal or to blog.  Every time I think, "I'll write about that" then someone else needs my support or I'm faced with yet another steep incline in my journey. 

That's not the right answer, though. It's up to us to not only support our loved ones, but also ourselves, and often the best way to support is to serve. When you think you have nothing left, not even for yourself, the well fills quicker if you serve someone else. 

So, I'm hitting "publish" before I can second-guess myself! 

Namaste....

No comments:

Post a Comment